You’re invited to join the CHRONEXT Watch Club! Sign up for our newsletter for a £ 50 voucher and gain priority access to special offers on top brands like Rolex, Omega, TAG Heuer and more! You do not want to miss out on our seasonal offers starting November 2018, which will be made available exclusively to members of the CHRONEXT Watch Club in advance!
Submariner No Date
The Rolex Submariner is one of the most lucrative timepieces in the industry - known as the ultimate divers watch, this magnificent model has a water resistance of 300 meters. The classic oyster case is crafted from 904L stainless steel and is 40mm in diameter. The black lacquer dial with white gold hour markers provides excellent readability. With the original release being more than 60 years ago, Rolex has truly crafted a work of art combining fine engineering with a sporty yet professional design, making it the perfect watch for all occasions.
Learn more about the Rolex Submariner
- The CHRONEXT Group, headquartered in Zug Switzerland, is the organiser of the “Win a Rolex Submariner” competition. Entries to the competition will be collected from 13.06.18 - 30.09.18. After this period, a winner will be selected. The prize is a certified pre-owned Rolex Submariner Reference 114060.
- All existing subscribers to the CHRONEXT newsletter, as well as all individuals who subscribe to the CHRONEXT newsletter between the period of 13.06.18 - 30.09.18 will be eligible for the competition. Participation in the competition is free of charge and independent of the acquisition of goods and services. Subscription to the CHRONEXT newsletter is mandatory to be eligible for the competition. You must be subscribed to the CHRONEXT newsletter at the time of the draw to be eligible. The CHRONEXT Group is not liable for any technical issues that remain outside of the control of the CHRONEXT Group during the subscription process.
- The competition is open to residents of the European Union and Switzerland. Freelancers and employees of the CHRONEXT Group and others involved in the design and implementation of this competition are excluded from participation. Participants of the competition must be the owner of the email address that was used to subscribe to the CHRONEXT newsletter.
- The competition closes at midnight (GMT + 2) on 30.09.18.
- The winner will be notified promptly via email following the draw of the win. The winner must confirm their claim to the prize no later than 48 hours following the notification of the prize via email to the CHRONEXT Group. If the CHRONEXT Group cannot contact the selected winner, the entry is ineligible. If the CHRONEXT Group is unable to contact the selected winner or if the winner fails to claim the prize or provide the information required to make the prize available, the entry is void, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
- The prize is a a certified pre-owned Rolex Submariner Reference 114060. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-refundable and not transferable.
- CHRONEXT Group reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel, or withdraw the competition at any time without any notice should any difficulty arise that threatens the integrity of the competition.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared void, invalid, or illegal by any governmental, judicial or arbitral authority, the validity or legality of any of the other provisions and of the entire Terms and Conditions Agreement shall not be affected thereby and the parties shall replace such provision with one as near in substance as possible to the original provision.
- The liability of the CHRONEXT Group and its managerial staff, employees, representatives, and vicarious agents for breach of obligations and for offences is limited to cases of intent and gross negligence.
- You are permitted to withdraw your consent for the use of your data for advertising purposes in the future. Please send your objection to