The Cartier Rotonde
When it comes to its watch and jewellery collections, Cartier places great emphasis both on harmonious design and individual flair. That is why the special timepieces of the Cartier Rotonde de Cartier series are made from the finest materials deployed with the most exacting eye for detail. In particular, the collection offers some impressive options for men, with models that range from the understated to the downright extravagant. Their plethora of complications and extraordinarily polished craftsmanships make Cartier Rotonde models true technical marvels.
Over 40 men's watches
- The Chemin-de-Fer minuterie – also known as the railway timer – displays minutes and seconds on the classic W1556238
- Roman numerals show the hours with elegant clarity (except for some extravagant Cartier Rotonde flying tourbillon models)
- A pearl crown set with a sapphire cabochon adds a touch of playful self-indulgence
- With the highly developed clockwork astroregulator, minute repeater, astrotourbillon and large complication skeleton, the interior mechanisms are outstandingly sophisticated in every respect
- Case size: 40-48 mm
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects the dial from damage.
- A bracelet made of richly textured alligator leather in black or brown gently hugs your wrist
- Available with automatic movement or manual winding.
- The case is made of high quality rose gold, white gold, platinum or titanium
- Water resistant to 3 bar