Sporting flair par excellence
The design of the Franck Muller Grand Prix moves in the field of tension between classic and modern. The design language and the materials are used to lend the timepiece a sporty grace. Meanwhile, while the interior impresses with savoir-faire and the highest watchmaking art. Creations such as the Franck Muller Conquistador Grand Prix or the Grand Prix Tourbillon are among the manufacturer's flagship models. They embody the company's philosophy and represent unmistakable works of art with a high recognition value.
The specifications of the Grand Prix
- Case: Titanium, tonneau-shaped 45.50mm x 49.50mm
- Case back: Sapphire crystal
- Calibre: Manufacturer movement FM800
- Functions: Basic version with hours/minutes/seconds/date
- Bracelet: Alligator leather with pin buckle