Display of two time zones
The most important complication of the Girard Perregaux Dual Time is also its namesake. The Dual Time models have a GMT calibre that reliably displays a second time zone. This is done utilizing a fourth hand, which is highlighted in colour. In this way, frequent travellers can quickly and easily read off their current home time.
While the case is made of 18-carat rose gold, the strap is made of alligator leather. A stylish combination that promises elegant charm on the wrist despite the sporty diameter.
The specifications of the Girard Perregaux Dual Time
- Case: 40 millimetres
- Material: Rose gold (18 carats)
- Movement: Manufacturer calibre GP03300-0094 with automatic winding
- Functions: Hour, minute, central second, second time zone, hand date
- Power reserve: Approximately 46 hours
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal
- Water resistance: 30 metres
- Strap: Alligator leather