Between the time zones
Both the Girard Perregaux Traveller and the Girard Perregaux Traveller II are watches for the modern global buyer. Their target group consists of cosmopolitans who frequently travel between time zones. With models like the Traveller GMT or the Traveller Moonphase, you wear helpful companions on your wrist thanks to the helpful complications. In addition to the functionality, Girard Perregaux also focuses on an appealing design. The Traveller collection impresses with its sporty and elegant charm.
Specifications of the Traveller collection
Representing the entire collection, here are the features of the Girard Perregaux Traveller II.
- Case: 40mm, available in stainless steel or rose gold
- Movement: Calibre 13 with self-winding mechanism
- Functions: Hour/minute/second/date, GMT
- Special feature: integrated travel alarm and alarm function
- Glass: Sapphire glass
- Bracelet: Metal bracelet or alligator leather strap with pin buckle